Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Why do people hate me?

This isn't a normal type of blog but it's what I'm feeling right now. All my life I've been taught to treat others the way you want to be treated. Now I'm not going to say that I've always been good at doing this, but I learn from my mistakes. When I get moody with someone or they make me mad I obviously apologize once I'm feeling better. I would not want to drop someone over a little argument because that would be kind of stupid. What I want to talk about in this blog is certain people's relationships towards me. People aren't always going to be nice to you but in my opinion they shouldn't hate you for someone you did over 2 years ago. This is my situation, a certain person has been on me for two years for I don't know what. And it's kind of silly because I never thought I would be portrayed as a bad person. Forget apologizing at this point because it has not worked. I just wanted to maybe get a message across with this a blog I guess and it is to be your own individual. If you're going through something or if you are having trouble making friends don't worry. Other people's images of you do not define who you are. Be your own individual and stand out, because you matter. No matter what people say about you, you matter. I don't know exactly why I picked this to be a blog but I just felt like writing about it. Thank you for listening.


1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing there is more to this story, but I like what you are trying to say in the post. I really enjoyed this line: Other people's images of you do not define who you are. This can be a hard lesson to learn, but is so important! Thank you for being so open and honest!

    ReplyDelete