Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The face on the milk carton

The book I read is called The Face on the Milk Carton  by Caroline B. Cooney. It is about a girl named Janie that one day she sees her face under the missing child section of a milk carton. This book is about her trying to find out who her parents are and how she got to this point in her life and how she got into this whole situation. The ending is interesting to me but I don't want to spoil it incase anyone wants to read it. The genre of this book is fiction.

This book was good in my opinion but I think it could've moved along faster and I don't like how it took so long for everything to happen. Maybe this is cause I don't like reading but I dont know, the point is it was good. The slow part I'm talking about is when Janie was wondering if the number on the milk carton can trace you and I was just like hurry up and call already!😂

No comments:

Post a Comment