Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Soundtrack to my life

1. Somebody by Natalie La Rose. I put this song as my number one because it reminds me of the best time of my life which was summer of 6th grade (I talked about this in another blog) but this song just makes me wanna have fun and party because I remember my friend Ashley played it at her party in 6th grade and that's what this song takes me back to. I still listen to this song from time to time.

2. Break From Toronto by PARTYNEXTDOOR. First of all I love this song so much it's phenomenal, and I put it as my number 2 spot because this song really completes my life. This is my favorite song because the vibe of it is so good and it makes me want to be worry and care free. It also takes me back to the summer of 7th grade.

3. Ego by Beyoncé. This song really brings back memories for me back to 5th or 6th grade actually. I love Beyoncé but this has to be one of my favorite songs by her. The way she sings and the piano in the song are just amazing it leaves me speechless every time I listen to this song.

4. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. This song takes me back to 6th grade, it's a funny story actually because I added it to my Spotify playlist and it was one of the first songs on there. Now I have over 400 songs on the playlist but I still go to the top to listen to this one. I really like it because it's really chill and mellow.

5. West District by PARTYNEXTDOOR. I love this song and this is a recent one I started listening to. It's another PND song and of course I like it because it's by him, but I really love the lyrics and the beat and somehow I feel like I'm connected to this song in some way that's how much I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment