Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Best summer of my life

The absolute best summer of my entire life was summer of 6th grade. I got to spend it with some of the best friends I know in the world and it was phenomenal. I think what made this summer so special is that I made so many memories and I miss it so much. It was back in my old house where I grew up (I moved houses in 7th grade) and I specifically remember I would go over to Dena's house really early everyday at like 9-10am because I lived really close to her at the time. We made so much memories there it was insane. I remember we would all go to her house because it just wasn't me. That was the spot where I made the most memories. I think this was a really special summer too because I was just starting to come out of my shell and be me and it was so fun. I also remember one time when her dad brought us McDonald's in the morning. I honestly would give anything to go back to that summer because It was one of those times where I was actually happy for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment